We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

sitemap - Oxwall Art Advanced SEO | Forum

davood
davood Mar 14 '13
Hi sardar
After entering the address site map in the browser
This message be displayed:
Sitemap generation in progress...
Sardar
Sardar Mar 15 '13
Hello,

Probably there is some problem with sitemap generation in cron job script. And looks like it refers to the problem you reported here - http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/9542 ;

The Forum post is edited by Sardar Mar 15 '13
Rafal Mly
Rafal Mly Mar 15 '13
The new update is not working properly - i had to turned off the plugin - first there was that message about sitemap for a few hours:

Sitemap generation in progress...

after few hours many URLS on site have stopped working - for example i wanted open just url for all blogs:

mysite.com/blogs

and i saw just:

500 internal server error

after i have turned off the plugin everything is working OK, please fix that problem.

The new version of the plugin is making many problems, where can i get the previous one number 10 

and how to change it? i mean i have installed new version but is not working properly, how to change it to

older version of the plugin?

The Forum post is edited by Rafal Mly Mar 15 '13
Sardar
Sardar Mar 16 '13
Hello Rafal Mly,

Don't worry I'll fix the problems and update the plugin by Monday. To locate the problem could you please turn on DEBUG_MODE in your config.php file and activate the plugin. You will see the error report. 

No need to downgrade the plugin!

Rafal Mly
Rafal Mly Mar 16 '13

Hello Sardar

Few hours ago i have found the old version of the plugin and i have downgraded it already. Maybe i will just wait until monday and get the working version of new update 1.20.
Francisco
Francisco Mar 18 '13
the plugins Is not working fine. please fix the problems. thanks

Francisco
Francisco Mar 19 '13
tuesday and there ins't update. mmmmm
Sardar
Sardar Mar 19 '13
Hi Francisco,

I haven't still fixed the problem that Rafal Mly reported. Trying to reproduce it. As soon as it is solved I'll publish the update.

Francisco
Francisco Mar 19 '13
ok, but. can you explain the problem you see in the picture?, not default keywords and tittle is recorded. why?

and if i try access to sitemap. xml, sho me this: Sitemap generation in progress... but isn´t indexing nothing. 

Google tools say me too, Error HTTP: 404

please, put the previous version until this is resolved, to avoid problems with google

The Forum post is edited by Francisco Mar 20 '13
Sardar
Sardar Mar 20 '13
OK, to avoid problems with Google just edit the `sitemap URL` setting in admin panel. Make it for example `my_sitemap.xml`. I asked you by PM to give me temp database access in order to detect and fix the problem, but didn't get the answer. Is it possible? I just cant reproduce the error at my 3 installations. 

Thanks in advance!

Rafal Mly
Rafal Mly Mar 22 '13
Firts time - when i have installed the plugin i had a problem, so i have downgraded it to previous version, but Sardar told me to try one more time the new version and see the errors. I have installed the new version one more time (i have turned on DEBUG_MODE) and so far i do not see any errors - the new version is working OK few days already. I do not know why i had a problems when i have installed it first time.
Sardar
Sardar Mar 22 '13
Rafal Mly

I'm very glad to hear you have no problems now. Currently I'm trying to collect more bug reports and make an update with bug fixes.

You do not have permission to reply this topic