We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

GROS PROBLÈME AVEC OXWALL !! | Forum

Murat Amq
Murat Amq Mar 15 '13
Bonjours,

Depuis 5 jours je suis chez un hébergeur, j'ai mis oxwall sur sur mon FTP mais y'a un problème sa affiche rien sur mon site à part sa :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, null@easy-hebergement.fr and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

J'ai contacté plusieurs fois mon hébergement ils m'ont dit q'u'il provenez probablement du fichier ".htaccess" ils ont essayé de m'aidé, mais ils ce sont vite rendu compte que sa venez de oxwall donc? Vous pouvez m'aidé vous?

Adrien landouzy
Adrien landouzy Apr 1 '13
Le gros problème d'oxwall selon moi, c'est que le système htccess et de rewritting d'url est très mal fait. Du coup l'installation ne fonctionne presque jamais.

Dans ton cas si je comprend bien tu ne peut même pas installer oxwall et donc je confirme que c'est le .htaccess qui as un problème. Il ressemble à quoi ? L'avez-vous modifié ? si non met ça 

RewriteBase / 
dessous RewriteEngine On 
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 18
Kudos on your wonderful posting… We certainly liked reading this, you might be a terrific source I will always take a note of ones weblog and definitely will come back down the road I want to motivate yourself to continue this good posts, enjoy your weekend? OMG how about Gaddafi notable news! Thx ! Online Website Builder 4twbet
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 19
A true visionary! [Event Planner's Name] brings creativity and innovation to every event, turning ideas into breathtaking realities. The ability to think outside the box sets them apart. Yoga and Spiritual Events
johncena007
johncena007 Jan 22

In the year 2024, I am grateful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, the meaningful connections  bromantane  that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed in overcoming challenges, nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities . 

johncena007
johncena007 Jan 24

Hello all. I've been honing my skills as a spin bowler, and I've got a burning question.  What's the secret to mastering the art of spin bowling in cricket? I've been working on my variations, grip, and release,   Prestige Southern Star   but I'm always eager to learn more. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting your journey in spin bowling, your insights and experiences could be invaluable. Share your tips on cricket live line, tricks, and any resources that have helped you become a spin wizard on the field

REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 26
I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! david shawver
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 27
I enjoy the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great articles. cole buxton warm up hoodie
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
there are many engineering jobs that are available both online and offline because there are great demands for it these days, ACTIVE KETO GUMMIES
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 5
There is noticeably big money comprehend this. I assume you made certain nice points in functions also. lahore sky location
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 6
Only a few blogger would discuss this topic the way you do.~,”*; Locksmith Dundee
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
dining room furnitures should be coated with shellac or varnish in order to preserve the wood grains., lodeonline68