We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

A Spotify Playlist of All TTT Songs | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Mar 7
I feel like some people (this used to be me) might want to have the song list in a Spotify playlist so that they can listen to the song they heard on the server. Let me know if there's a song missing, or if I have the wrong version of a song, and I can add/change it. 

https://open.spotify.com/user/luciddonuts/playlist/6lN16TsY4kCoZBGqBEjPjk

Brittany Wang
It's a game-changer for folks looking to jam out to the same tunes they hear on the server.
Alyvia Lynn
Alyvia Lynn Mar 7
That's seriously awesome of you to curate a Spotify playlist with all the TTT songs! What I love is that you're open to feedback—it makes it super easy for people to chime in if they spot a missing track or think a different version should be included. Your willingness to make updates shows real dedication to keeping the playlist top-notch. And hey, if you ever want to give your Spotify account a boost and really amp up those plays, you can buy spotify plays to take your music game to the next level. Just tossing that idea out there to keep the good vibes rolling.