We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The plugin is not working - Oxwall Art Advanced SEO | Forum

Rafal Mly
Rafal Mly Mar 16 '13

The newest version of the plugin is not working properly 

is making many errors for example many urls are not

working you will just get error 500.

I have paid $20 for the plugin which is not working.

Where can i download the older version of the plugin version

10 it was working OK for me.

Sardar
Sardar Mar 16 '13
Hello Rafal Mly,

Don't worry I'll fix the problems and update the plugin by Monday. To locate the problem could you please turn on DEBUG_MODE in your config.php file and activate the plugin. You will see the error report. 

No need to downgrade the plugin!

Rafal Mly
Rafal Mly Mar 16 '13
Hello Sardar and thank you for answer, it is pity i did not get your message earlier because i have downgraded the plugin to version 1.10 few hours ago, but i have lost all SEO settings - i mean seo settings for all blogs posts, forums, videos etc. I will have to add them again.
The Forum post is edited by Rafal Mly Mar 16 '13
Sardar
Sardar Mar 16 '13
I'm sorry for this inconveniences, you could downgrade it without data loss. I haven't still manage to reproduce the problem you described in the first post.
Rafal Mly
Rafal Mly Mar 16 '13
I will try to help you - i have just sent you PM. The error was:

First - the site map was generated for a few hours and on that time on sitemap url:

mysite.com/sitemap.xml - was just the message:

Sitemap generation in progress...

after it was generated many urls on site have just stopped working - for example you wanted go to:

mysite.com/blogs

and there was just empty screen with message:

internal server error 500

many urls have just this internal server error 500

The Forum post is edited by Rafal Mly Mar 16 '13
Sardar
Sardar Mar 16 '13
OK, thank you very much! I read your message at PM and waiting for details. 
Rafal Mly
Rafal Mly Mar 17 '13
Sorry for delay - i have installed new version of the plugin and turned on debug_mode (in ow_includes/config.php. Where can i see the errors?
Sardar
Sardar Mar 18 '13
Hello, 

With debug mode enabled you will see error reports instead of 500.html. You just need to do the same actions when you saw 500.html. As I can see this time sitemaps were generated without any problems. If you see any reports could you please send them to me.

Thanks for assistance!

Rafal Mly
Rafal Mly Mar 18 '13
I have performed some actions and at the moment i do not see any errors. Yes this time sitemap was generated without problems. I will keep debug_mode on for a while and when i will see any errors i will report them.
You do not have permission to reply this topic