We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Loading the dishwasher. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Mar 12
Can anyone load the dishwasher to their SO satisfaction? My wife is obsessed about packing the maximum amount in no matter what. She will refuse to run it if one more dish can be fit in even if it means running out of silver ware. Nothing I like better than washing dishes at 4:30 am so I can eat breakfast and pack my lunch. In 36 years of marriage I have not loaded the the **** thing to her satisfaction. The closest I have come is when she admits only a saucer or cup could have been fit additionally

Normally I would wait until the depths of winter, when nothing much is going on, to ask such a deep question. However I have a terrible cold, have not slept well in four days and took a blast of NyQuil hoping to have a nap. I may not be thinking quite right.
Claudette Leanna
Marriage is all about deciding which hills are worth dying on. In my life, dishes & laundry don't rise to that level.

If a man is in the forest talking, and there's no woman around to hear him, he's STILL wrong!!!
Alex Marks
Alex Marks Mar 12
Dishwasher loading can be a real battleground sometimes. My partner's got their own system too, and it's like cracking a code to figure it out. I remember one time, in a desperate attempt to avoid the dishwasher debate, I tried to fix our noisy fridge. Ended up calling musiccityappliance.services for help. Turns out, it was just a loose screw.