We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Diseable remonder notification - Oxwall Reminder | Forum

Francis
Francis Mar 17 '13
Hi Purus,<br/>
<br/>
I m not sure to understand with my poor english :-/<br/>
But where my members can disable/turn off the reminder notification?<br/>
It´s the newsletter option ? <br/>
<br/>
Thanks for Help<br/>
<br/>
Francis
The Forum post is edited by Francis Mar 17 '13
Purusothaman Ramanujam
No. Currently not possible. Will add this feature soon.
Francis
Francis Mar 17 '13
Thanks ;)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Je vous en prie.
aaron tuck
aaron tuck Jul 26 '13

This is probably a stupid question. I'm asking to make sure because another oxwall powered website is obviously using this plugin and I've been getting reminder messages from their website for the last three months.

If you delete a members account after this plugin has sent out a reminder, this plugin will no longer send out reminders to that person whose account you've deleted. Is that correct?

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Yes. Once the delete an user, reminder will not be sent to that user as that user is no longer in the system.
aaron tuck
aaron tuck Jul 26 '13

Thanks for your prompt reply. Maybe just a little more responsibility on the admin that buys this plugin.  I had to send their emails to the spam folder.

It's definately a plugin that I'm going to buy.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
I am making some changes to this plugin to set user option to opt-out from reminder.
aaron tuck
aaron tuck Jul 26 '13

One of your other plugins will save them the effort. Especially if they decide they do not want to be a member.

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/549

It seems to me the two plugins should work pretty well together.

Thanks for coming up with so many useful plugins to make things easier for the admins.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks.
Shay  lee
Shay lee Sep 14 '13
Hi Purusothaman, 

I was wondering, did you made a disable/turn off switch for members to receive such notifications?

Purusothaman Ramanujam
I have made some changes. But need more testing. so I am on this.
Shay  lee
Shay lee Sep 15 '13
Thanks Purusothaman, if you made a turn off/disable switch for members, than i will definitely buy this plugin! 

Stay motivated and keep up the good work :)!

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Requested feature is now available in new version.

Locking this thread now as its clsoed. Please create new post on any other questions.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic