We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I recently decided to update the interior of my home and the need to update the plaster came up on my to-do list. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
IlonaLizer
IlonaLizer Mar 17
Hello! I recently decided to update the interior of my home and the need to update the plaster came up on my to-do list. However, finding a qualified craftsman was not easy. I want to find a professional who will do the job accurately and without unnecessary costs. Maybe someone knows a good master for this task?
Nikola Yers
Nikola Yers Mar 18
Hello! I understand your situation. If you need a reliable professional to remove old plaster and complete a quality finish, I can recommend calling Renovated-Home They specialize in removing old plaster and installing new plaster, providing high quality work and affordable prices. They have the experience and professional skills to complete your project efficiently and on time.
Nikola Yers
Nikola Yers Mar 24
I am also familiar with this company and would like to express my deep gratitude to the company for their professionalism and quality work. We turned to them to remove stucco from the ceiling in our house, and the result exceeded all our expectations.