We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What are SAP and CRM systems? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Mar 20

Starting to look at changing jobs and coming across certain system requirements and though I think I have/am working on them, I don't necessarily know the names of them.

So can you please explain what CRM and SAP systems are in lament terms not what it says on Google

Brittany Wang
Brittany Wang Mar 20
CRM- Customer Relationship Management (system) : normally an integrated help desk, case management and customer record integrated across one system so you see the ‘full’ customer profile ie: not scattered across multiple systems and not joined upSAP- Systems, applications and products: contains hundreds of fully integrated modules covering nearly every aspect of business management. Using SAP creates a centralised system for businesses that enables every department to access and share data to create a better work environment for every employee
Alyvia Lynn
Alyvia Lynn Mar 20
I get where you're coming from. Let me break it down for you: CRM is like your personal assistant for managing customer relationships, while SAP systems are like the brains behind business operations, handling everything from finances to supply chain management. If you need more insights, crispysoftwaresolutions.com offers some great resources to demystify tech jargon.