We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how can I make a complaint about the website? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Mar 20
Hey folks, hope this message finds you well. I've stumbled upon a website that's clearly not playing by the rules, engaging in what seems to be fraudulent activities. I'm at a bit of a loss here – does anyone know how I can report this site and potentially stop them from harming others?
Olov
Olov Mar 20
Good day! It's really important to stand up against such issues, so kudos for taking the initiative. If you're looking to file a complaint, I'd recommend checking out Report-Abuse. It's a dedicated fake website complaint where you can report websites involved in unethical practices like phishing, scamming, and more. They offer a straightforward process to lodge your complaint, and while they emphasize contacting the website's host or domain registrar directly for quicker action, their platform can still serve as a valuable starting point. It’s a practical step towards making the internet a safer place. Hope this helps!