We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Calling all early adopters: Have you started experimenting with Intel Arc in your projects? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John Smith
John Smith Mar 21

Hey fellow developers,

I hope you're all doing well! I'm reaching out to our community of early adopters to see if anyone has dipped their toes into the exciting realm of Intel Arc GPUs yet.

As you might know, Intel's new Arc GPUs promise to bring significant performance improvements and innovation to the graphics landscape. Whether you're working on gaming projects, machine learning models, or any other graphics-intensive applications, Intel Arc could potentially offer some exciting opportunities.

I'm particularly keen to hear from those who have already started experimenting with Intel Arc in their projects. What are your initial impressions? How does it compare to other GPU options you've worked with? Have you encountered any challenges or notable successes?

Sharing our experiences and insights as early adopters can greatly benefit the community as a whole. So, if you've taken the plunge or even if you're just curious about the possibilities, please join the discussion and let us know your thoughts!

Looking forward to hearing from you all.