We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Automation testing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
gerard
gerard Mar 25
I've been grinding away at automation testing, but it feels like I'm hitting a wall. I'm not sure if I'm on the right path or if there's something more I should be doing to advance. It's frustrating, you know? I just want to make sure I'm building a solid foundation for my career, but it's like navigating through a maze blindfolded. Any advice?
Gregory
Gregory Mar 25
It's tough figuring out the next steps in your career, especially in a field as dynamic as tech. Have you checked out this roadmap for automation testing on the https://aw.club/global/en/blog/roadmap-for-qa-automation-testing? It's packed with insights and tips for building a successful career in QA automation testing. I found it super helpful in guiding my career path and setting achievable goals. Give it a read—I think you'll find some valuable nuggets of wisdom in there.
sander
sander Mar 25
It's great to seek advice and guidance, but ultimately, it's up to you to carve out your own path and define what success means to you. Trust your instincts and stay true to your goals, and you'll find your way forward.
Georgecameron
Georgecameron Apr 12
I want to share my experience with the Assignment Help provided by Global Assignment Help! Their dedication to excellence and worldwide recognition establish them as a premier option for students across the globe. As a professional in academic writing, I am proud to contribute to their team, delivering high-quality assignments customized to meet the unique needs of every student.
The Forum post is edited by Georgecameron Apr 12