We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Understanding the Benefits of an EGR Delete Kit for a 6.0 Powerstroke | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
olli fill
olli fill Mar 25
Hey everyone, I'm curious about the advantages of using an EGR delete kit for a 6.0 Powerstroke engine. Can anyone share their experiences or recommend resources that discuss what an EGR delete kit does and how it can benefit engine performance?
anthony drowow
Hey! An 6.0 powerstroke egr delete can offer several benefits for a 6.0 Powerstroke engine. It helps improve engine performance by reducing exhaust gas recirculation, which can lead to better fuel efficiency and increased power output. I highly recommend checking out the article from FlashArk Racing that discusses what an EGR delete kit does for a 6.0 Powerstroke engine. The article provides valuable insights into the functionality of EGR delete kits, their advantages, and how they can enhance overall engine performance. It's a must-read for anyone considering upgrading their 6.0 Powerstroke engine.
Archy
Archy Mar 25
Appreciate the recommendation for the article discussing the role of an EGR delete kit in enhancing 6.0 Powerstroke engines. I read the article and gained valuable insights into how an EGR delete kit can improve engine performance. Your suggestion has provided me with valuable information to consider for my engine upgrade.