We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Wireless Router | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Mar 28
i am using desktop client 8.5.0
i have setup category wireless router which shows as weak password but this is fixed i cannot change it.
Claudette Leanna
As it currently stands, there is currently no way to hide a Watchtower notification for a weak password if the password cannot be changed. With that in mind however, I can see how this would be useful, so I've added your input to an issue we have tracking this. Thanks again!
Alex Baroness
Alex Baroness Mar 28
If you're using the desktop client 8.5.0 and have set up a category for your wireless router but are experiencing issues with changing the password, it can be frustrating. To address this, you can try accessing your router's settings through the Airtel router login page. This guide from routerctrl.com provides step-by-step instructions on how to log in to your Airtel router and make changes to your settings. If you're still unable to change the password, it may be helpful to reset your router to its factory settings and set up the wireless category again.
The Forum post is edited by Alex Baroness Mar 28