We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Enhance Destiny 2 for Xur Location Tracking | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Adecer Sderfe

Hey everyone,

I'm on the lookout for skilled developers or a team who can introduce some innovative features to the Destiny 2 game. Specifically, I'm eager to enhance the user experience by making it easier to track down Xur's location.

For those unfamiliar, Xur is a mysterious vendor in Destiny 2 who appears weekly, offering exotic items for purchase. However, finding his location can sometimes be a bit of a scavenger hunt.

I envision features like real-time location updates, intuitive in-game maps, or perhaps even a notification system to alert players when Xur arrives and where he can be found.

If you're passionate about game development and have ideas on how to streamline this aspect of Destiny 2, please reach out!

Nouman Khan
Nouman Khan Apr 2

William Shephard has developed a platform enabling players to track Xur's location weekly. This platform offers real-time updates, intuitive in-game maps, and notification alerts when Xur appears. Enhancing user experience in destiny 2 where is xur, it simplifies the search for this elusive vendor, ensuring players can easily access exotic items. Visit William Shephard's platform to streamline your Xur-hunting experience.