We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Переводы в 1.5.1 | Forum

Banaмba
Banaмba Mar 24 '13
В версии 1.5.1 возникают ошибки при переводах. При переводах страниц через интерфейс страниц. Сейчас была при переводе плагина LOGIN NOTIFY. Там всего один ключ. Английский ключ остался неизменённым, но отображение его на сайте тоже стало русским как в переводе.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 21
A lot of thanks for your whole efforts on this web site. Kate really loves doing investigations and it’s easy to understand why. My spouse and i hear all of the powerful means you give useful strategies via your web site and even improve response from visitors on the idea while our girl is becoming educated a lot of things. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You’re the one conducting a useful job. website
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 26
Thank you for sharing this good write-up. Very inspiring! (as always, btw) get paid playing games
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 7

You really should get involved in a tournament for example of the most effective blogs on the web. I am going to recommend this website!

https://certastampa.it/58916-il-ruolo-della-tecnologia-nel-blackjack-italiano-un-racconto-evolutivo.html

REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
I dont agree with all of the points made but still a good read cheers. webpage
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
I dont agree with all of the points made but still a good read cheers. webpage
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Had no troble logging in. did it for the last two days. hope to win lots of prizes topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Aw, this has been a very nice post. In thought I must invest writing like this moreover – spending time and actual effort to make a really good article… but what / things I say… I procrastinate alot by no means appear to get something accomplished. 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
noutati interesante si utile postate pe blogul dumneavoastra. dar ca si o paranteza , ce parere aveti de cazarea in regim hotelier ?. Home of Football News
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
the most common table lamp these days still use incandescent lamp but some of them use compact fluorescent lamps which are cool to touch.. login topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 26
One other important area is that if you are a senior citizen, travel insurance pertaining to pensioners is something that is important to really take into account. The more mature you are, the harder at risk youre for making something terrible happen to you while overseas. If you are never covered by some comprehensive insurance policies, you could have quite a few serious problems. Thanks for sharing your advice on this web blog. erotik film izle
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 26
You completed certain fine points there. I did a search on the matter and found most persons will have the same opinion with your blog. Sedentary Lifestyle
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
I discovered your blog post site on google and appearance many of your early posts. Always maintain on the really good operate. I just now extra increase your Feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading much more within you down the road!… login topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
I am glad to be a visitant of this consummate web blog ! , thankyou for this rare info ! . Fintech Zoom
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
I just couldn’t get away from your web site before suggesting that I truly appreciated the typical information an individual give on your guests? Is likely to be yet again routinely to examine fresh articles Tải app 78Win
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
I just couldn’t get away from your web site before suggesting that I truly appreciated the typical information an individual give on your guests? Is likely to be yet again routinely to examine fresh articles Tải app 78Win