We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Beware of GloriumTech's "Hire Python Developers" Service | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Balar Vi
Balar Vi Apr 5

Dear Forum Members,

I feel compelled to share my recent experience with GloriumTech's "hire python developers" service in the hope of cautioning others who might be considering utilizing their services.

Despite their promising claims of providing highly skilled Python developers, my encounter with GloriumTech left much to be desired. The developers they assigned to my project lacked the expertise and proficiency that were initially promised. Additionally, communication with their team was often fraught with delays and misunderstandings, leading to significant setbacks in our project timeline.

Moreover, the pricing structure offered by GloriumTech did not align with the quality of service delivered. I found their rates to be exorbitant considering the subpar performance of the developers provided.

I urge fellow forum members to exercise caution when considering GloriumTech or similar platforms for hiring Python developers. It's essential to thoroughly vet any service provider, seek recommendations, and perhaps even conduct trial periods before committing to a long-term engagement.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with GloriumTech or other companies offering similar services? I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and insights on this matter.

Let's use this forum as a platform to share our experiences and help each other make informed decisions when it comes to hiring Python developers.

Saniya Sharma
Saniya Sharma Apr 11

Python has programmed memory administration and energetic highlights with a comprehensive and huge standard library.

The Python dialect is full of benefits and focal points. Underneath we have given a few great reasons why select python over other dialects and why you’re going to cherish Python. In the interim, if you’re interested in learning Python programming, check out how to learn python programming dialect effortlessly.

Python designers challenging and require somebody to do it for you, visit SevenMentor. It has a few brilliant, pre-vetted Python engineers who have in-depth involvement creating vigorous, versatile, and exceedingly secured web and desktop applications in Python and Django.

Source:

Python Course in Nagpur