We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

cannot edit added page [Solved] | Forum

Graham
Graham Mar 24 '13
I have added a page in the pages & menus admin section but when I try to edit it I get a server error 500. I believe that I have some corruption on this page but can't edit it. I have put the site into debug mode and go this error code:

Message:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1194 Table 'ow_base_language_value' is marked as crashed and should be repairedFile:/home/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute()#1 /home/ow_core/database.php(397): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array)#2 /home/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_LanguageVal...', Array, 0, Array)#3 /home/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_value_dao.php(199): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example))#4 /home/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.php(233): BOL_LanguageValueDao->findValue(1, '16942')#5 /home/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/pages_edit_local.php(346): BOL_LanguageService->getValue(1, 'base', 'local_page_cont...')#6 /home/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/pages_edit_local.php(68): EditLocalPageForm->__construct('edit-form', Object(BOL_MenuItem))#7 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_PagesEditLocal->index(Array)#8 /home/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ADMIN_CTRL_PagesEditLocal), Array)#9 /home/ow_core/application.php(317): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()#10 /home/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest()#11 {main}Type:PDOException

I also get the same error if I try to edit the language.

I have look in the database table ow_base_language_value for the contents of the page but can't find it, am I looking in the right place. Please could you point me in the right direction to fix this?

Thanks

Graham

The Forum post is edited by Alia Mar 26 '13
Alia Team
Alia Mar 25 '13
Graham Bygrave, did you try going to the needed database table>>"Operations">>"repair" table?

Graham
Graham Mar 25 '13
I don't have that option in PHPmyAdmin with my host but I have found a repair database option in Cpannel. It looks like that has fixed it. It's removed the contents of the added page but that's now just a minor problem. It's working I can soon add the content back in.

Thanks for your help :)