We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Tennis court surface cleaner | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Patty Long
Patty Long Apr 9

Hi all. Hope everyone is avoiding the toilet paper mobs.

I’m looking for specific recommendations for a large surface cleaner to power rinse tennis courts. I have an 8gpm machine and 550 gal buffer tank.

I’ve always just used an old 4gpm Whirl-away surface cleaner for concrete, and it’s been fine for my purposes. It’s no good for tennis courts; the nozzles are far too close to the surface being cleaned… even high-flow fan nozzles are too close to the court surface.

Any specific info or success stories to share on 8gpm surface cleaner models and appropriate MEG tip sizes for tennis court surfaces would be greatly appreciated.

Pawl Kerson
Pawl Kerson Apr 9
As a beginner in the pressure washing world, I stumbled upon this thread and found it super interesting! The discussion about the Tennis Court Surface Cleaner got me hooked. Personally, I think tools like these can make a huge difference, especially when it comes to maintaining sports facilities. Ultra Power Pressure Washing sounds like a game-changer! But hey, what do you all think? Any experiences or recommendations to share? Let's volley some ideas back and forth!