We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

recover google account | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Patty Long
Patty Long Apr 9
hello there i flashed a new rom to my device then i realized that i don't remember my google account passwword and i dont think i have a recovery email connected to it or a phone number but i have the two step verify codes

anyone can help me recover my account please ? everything is connected to this account so i really need it if you can help plese help me
Claudette Leanna
simple just click forget password and then an opt will be sent to two step verify for account enter it and your account should be recovered.
Pari Palmer
Pari Palmer Apr 9
Losing access to your Google account can be frustrating, but there are steps you can take to recover it. Since you have the two-step verification codes, you're in a better position to recover your account.
First, try visiting the Google Account Recovery page and follow the steps provided. You'll likely be asked to enter your email address and the verification code sent to your device.
If you're unable to recover your account through these steps, you can try using a strong password generator online to create a new, secure password for your Google account. Just make sure to store it in a safe place.