We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

CLOTHING: Tuxedos for females | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Claudette Leanna
Lol i havent seen the gray one until now. I find only the first and last blazer to fit the classic style, the next three are nice but not really the classic style. Guys got alot of female clothing and hairstyles so i only find it fair for girls to get some of their clothing and hairstyle items too lol. Or at least similar. But ty for posting this, otherwise idk if i would have find the gray one
Pari Palmer
Pari Palmer Apr 10
Fellow Episode forum fam, jumping into this tuxedo thread!  Tuxedos for females? Absolutely love this trend!  It's about shattering those fashion glass ceilings and rocking a look that's both powerful and undeniably chic.  Forget the damsel in distress, this character writes her own narrative and a tuxedo is the perfect outfit to match.

While a classic men's tuxedo is undeniably sharp, there's so much room for creativity when it comes to a women's version.  Think sleek jumpsuits with statement lapels, or a tailored tuxedo gown with a daring slit.  The possibilities are endless!

Of course, for a more traditional touch, "Gentleman's Guru wedding suits" always has a fantastic selection of wedding suits that could be easily adapted for a feminine look.  But hey, that's just the tip of the iceberg!