We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Spider veins | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
I am a 21 year old female that had a miscarriage last year at 12 weeks. In the past year that I miscarried i have been trying to take my health very seriously, working out, taking supplements, eating 85 percent prometabolic. i recently started taking progesterone mostly topically and noticed i started getting spider veins in my thigh area and stretch marks... I have gained weight since my miscarriage which is where stretch marks came from but i noticed that my spider veins on my legs have gotten a bit worse or maybe i didnt notice them as much before? I have taken aspirin low dose almost 3 times a week which hasnt helped. What are the cause of spider veins? is it poor blood circulation?
Claudette Leanna
Sorry for your loss tseri12. Spider veins are a circulatory problem and upping your vitamin C can be helpful. As for yourmiscarriage, you might want to give up your perfume and other scented products before getting pregnant again.. I wrote in my post "Hidden Nasties InnOur Food" that castorium, whichbis used in perfumes and colognes was used by the Romans to abort unwanted pregnancies. On the bottom of page 9 Eberhardt gave castorium a try and it him made him very sick. Give my "No Wonder Babies Are Always Sick" thread a look too. I started out with babies, but have posted just as much on problematic pregnancies via RP quotes.

Pari Palmer
Pari Palmer Apr 16
Topical progesterone can sometimes affect blood vessel health, which might explain the appearance of spider veins. Weight gain and changes in blood circulation can also contribute to their development.
Taking low-dose aspirin is a common recommendation for improving circulation, but it doesn't always address the underlying causes of spider veins. It might be worth discussing your concerns with a healthcare provider to explore other options. varicose veins treatment could be a potential solution, but it's important to seek professional advice to determine the best course of action for you.