We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Search... About making an online Racing/Betting game replay app to watch the races in Unity. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Apr 16
Hello Community!

I'm currently about to start the development of a game that is related to betting based on Races, you can have different cars with different stats, but the result of the race is known from the moment you hit PLAY.

I need to make a Unity app in which you can visualize the races in top down view, like GTA 2.

The cars will go in a straight line but they will have occasional boosts. might occasionally jump and do some gestures.

(The setting of the game is kind of futuristic).

All the players should be able to visualize the same race, the race is NOT realtime, its run on the server once, deciding based on some luck and stats
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Apr 16
Your game concept seems intriguing. Visualizing races in a top-down view like GTA 2, with occasional boosts and jumps, sounds like a cool idea.
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Apr 16
Your game concept seems intriguing. Visualizing races in a top-down view like GTA 2, with occasional boosts and jumps, sounds like a cool idea. Since the races aren't real-time and are server-based, it's an interesting approach. And, by the way, if you're interested in exploring some ways to make money through online games, you might want to look into olx88 slots for some options, I've been using them for a while now and I like them.