We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Stag do's & strip clubs | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Apr 16
So my best mate is VERY annoyed with her partner after he came back from a stag weekend & told her they went to a strip club. I think I'd be a little upset, however I've never been in that situation so it's hard to say. But it got me thinking ..... What's your opinion on strip clubs & stag do's???
Pari Palmer
Pari Palmer Apr 16
I do pole for fitness, so if OH had been to a strip club I would end up asking him loads of questions about if the women were using poles, were they any good and did they do any specific moves.
I don't think I'd be annoyed with him unless he had paid for a private dance or something. If he was just sat at the bar I wouldn't have much of an issue. I know for a fact OH doesn't see pole as sexy after watching me train and get injured so I think that would help.

I do think strip clubs are seedy and I find hen and stag parties in general very cringey. Both are typically full of sex themed activities, lewd behaviour and strippers and it's just not for me.
Claudette Leanna
I remember my buddy's stag do in 홍대셔츠룸 like it was yesterday. It started off with the usual shenanigans - drinks flowing, laughs aplenty. Eventually, someone suggested hitting up a strip club. Now, I'm not much of a regular, but hey, it's a stag do, right? Surprisingly, it turned out to be a riot of a night! The groom-to-be was blushing like a tomato, but we all had a blast, making memories we still laugh about today.