We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Admin created pages [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Shane
Shane Mar 26 '13
Where in file structure do these pages get stored?

I have several pages I have create and now have been asked to add role specific displays. 

I can not easily find these files?

The Forum post is edited by Alia Mar 28 '13
Alia Team
Alia Mar 27 '13
Shane, custom pages created by admin under Pages&menus are saved within the database only.

If you would like certain pages to be visible/accessible to users of certain role only, you will need to modify source code of the whole menu ( menu.php, main_menu.php: ow_system_plugins/base/components).

Shane
Shane Mar 27 '13
Quote from Aliia Shane, custom pages created by admin under Pages&menus are saved within the database only.

If you would like certain pages to be visible/accessible to users of certain role only, you will need to modify source code of the whole menu ( menu.php, main_menu.php: ow_system_plugins/base/components).

Thanks Aliia, That makes more sense now. I will look at the files you suggested.

The Forum post is edited by Shane Mar 27 '13
Alia Team
Alia Mar 28 '13
Shane, if you get a specific question like " I went to menu.php and tried to change {this} line to achieve {this} result, but for some reason this is not working out", you can post a topic under "Custom Code Moifications" topic on our forum. Our team member who is more competent in custom changes will be glad to help you.