We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Any advice on where to find a list of towing companies? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Apr 21
Hey everyone! I'm in a bit of a pickle here in Juneau, Alaska. My car just decided to take an unexpected break on me, right in the middle of nowhere. Can anyone recommend a reliable towing service in the area? I’m looking for something that won’t break the bank but will get me out of this situation quickly. Thanks in advance!
Olov
Olov Apr 21
Hi there! Oh no, that sounds like quite the situation you're in. When it comes to towing in Juneau, Alaska, I’ve heard good things about a website called Towing Companies https://towing-companies.com/alaska/juneau-ak. They list several towing services in the area, including Excel Towing & Recovery Corp, Randy’s Custom & Classic Restorations, and a few others. Each service seems to have its own set of specialties, from accident recovery to auto repair, so you might find exactly what you need. Plus, having options might help with your budget too. Hope this helps, and that you’re back on the road soon!