We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

yorkie puppies | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
jamesdj12
jamesdj12 May 12

We are a family owned different breed puppies breeder with love for the breeds and a promise of excellence to our clients. All of our dogs are part of our family and we work with our puppies from the moment they open their eyes. We ensure all of our dogs will be bred to top breed standard to include beautiful colors, quality pedigrees to ensure healthy dogs and personalities that won’t disappoint! Our dogs are well socialized raised with kids, dogs and other small animals. Our puppies will come with a health guarantee, a puppy package to include small bag of starter puppy food, towel with moms scent and puppies favorite squeaky/chew toy. Also puppies will be started on leash, potty and crate training beginning at 6 weeks to help the transition for their new families. We want you to love these babies as much as we do so we are determined to find you the puppy that best fits your needs! yorkie for sale near me

farhan
farhan Jul 6
Teach basic commands like sit, stay, and come: I start with simple commands to establish communication and improve my puppy's behavior and safety. happy puppies
jassonleo
jassonleo Jul 7
Addiction Treatment Nashville Addiction treatment services in Nashville are designed to provide comprehensive care that addresses the physical and psychological aspects of addiction. Addiction Treatment Nashville
gokaxoj287
gokaxoj287 Jul 14
The staff's commitment to patient care is truly inspiring. Detox Marietta GA
gokaxoj287
gokaxoj287 Jul 25
Poker in South Korea is steadily growing in popularity, offering a mix of traditional and modern venues for enthusiasts. south korea poker
farhan
farhan Aug 18
A favorite in maritime folklore, Maine Coons are said to have accompanied sailors on voyages, becoming a familiar sight on ships docking in New England. Maine coon
farhan
farhan Aug 27
Eine chiropraktische Behandlung ist besonders wichtig vor und nach intensiven Belastungen, wie Turnieren oder sportlichen Aktivitäten. chiropraktiker hund