We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

IT Staff Augmentatio | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Stefan
Stefan Jun 4
"Hey everyone! I'm curious about IT Staff Augmentation. Have any of you had experiences with it, either as a client or as a provider?
Natalie Johnson
As a provider, I've seen how it allows companies to access top talent on-demand and deliver high-quality solutions efficiently. If you're considering IT staff augmentation, I recommend checking out Qit Software. They offer a range of services, including staff augmentation, and have a proven track record of delivering excellent results for their clients.
The Forum post is edited by Natalie Johnson Jun 5
Daniela Rich
Daniela Rich Jun 4
Hey there! I've had experience with IT staff augmentation from both perspectives – as a client and as a provider. As a client, I've found it to be an excellent solution for quickly scaling up development teams and accessing specialized expertise without the hassle of long-term hiring commitments. It's particularly beneficial for projects with fluctuating workloads or requiring niche skills like blockchain development.