We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Browning solar power pack issues | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
I'm on my 3rd Browning solar power pack that has been defective straight from the new packaging purchased via Amazon and Browning direct, respectively.

NiMH Batteries won't charge via the solar panel OR using AC plug to charge with micro USB cord.

All I get is a single LED flashing red light. The other yellow and green indicator lights have yet to light up.

These have all been brand new units.

Has anyone else had any similar issues with the Browning solar power packs?
Olli Stor
Olli Stor Jun 12
I bought 6 of these off of Amazon and they are great.

1. Make sure to plug them into the charger for the first day. You will not see a light on while charging. Just plug them in and leave them alone.
2.Remove any batteries from your camera.
3.Plug them into your camera with extra seal (Provided) as required.
4.Mine are not in well lit areas and work fine.
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Jun 12
That's quite the ordeal, going through three defective units in a row. It must be incredibly frustrating, especially when you're relying on them for power. Have you tried reaching out to Browning's customer support to see if they can provide any assistance or replacements?
I haven't had any experience with those specific power packs, but I've had my fair share of tech woes. It's always a bummer when something brand new doesn't work as expected. Maybe it's worth considering trying out this 15kwh battery. I've heard good things about it, and it might offer a more reliable solution for your power needs.
max
max Jun 20
I've recently been thinking about switching to solar energy for my home. I want to install solar panels, but I'm not sure where to start. I am interested in solar panel kits that are efficient and easy to install. Can anyone share their experience and advise on which kits are best for home use?
Marcus Rull
Marcus Rull Jun 20
I too have recently decided to go solar and can share my experience and when my family and I bought our country house, one of our goals was to make it more environmentally friendly and economical after much deliberation we decided to install solar panels. I started by looking for ready-made kits to simplify the installation process and eventually settled on the solar panel kits which had all the necessary panels, inverter, mounting hardware and cables the instructions were clear and I was able to install the system myself in a couple of days.
likebepi
likebepi Jun 21
Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. solar PV n Scotland
farhan
farhan Jul 18
We provide a detailed cost-benefit analysis to help you make an informed decision about your solar investment. Zonnepanelen te Limburg