We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cron error message (recent) [Solved] | Forum

Evelyne
Evelyne Apr 10 '13
Aliia,

Thank you, it seems to have been solved!

Yes, I'm using 1.5.1. I'm just waiting for the new 1.5.2 to show on the admin panel or on softaculous to update it (I thought it might solve the issue)

I have no idea why it started out of the blue like that. When I was on filezilla uploading the run.php you referred me to, in the very last second I noticed that the sizes of the files didn't match. The one that was on the server was a little bigger (3.7xx instead of 3.506). I wish I had saved it and sent it to you guys so you could investigate it. But when I noticed the discrepancy it was too late, I had already started the transfer/replacement. Oh, darn!

no more error messages so far. Let's hope it'll keep this way!... :)

Evelyne
Evelyne May 10 '13
New Cron problem: I have upgraded to 1.5.3 and every now and then I get this Cron error message:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title> </head><body> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1> <p>The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.</p> <p>Please contact the server administrator,  webmaster@(...) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.</p> <p>More information about this error may be available in the server error log.</p> <p>Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p> </body></html>

No entry on my error log at the time the cron message was sent (it's programmed to be sent every minute)

Pages: « 1 2