We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Errors after upgrading plugins | Forum

Daniel O'Sullivan
Daniel O'Sullivan Apr 10 '13
I've just manually uploaded and unzipped plugin updates and once I've tried updating the plugin.db I've come across the following errors:

OW Debug - WarningMessage:mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File existsFile:/home/jssotift/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.phpLine:753

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jssotift/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php:227)File:/home/jssotift/public_html/ow_updates/index.phpLine:211

OW Debug - Warning

Message:Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jssotift/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php:227)File:/home/jssotift/public_html/ow_updates/index.phpLine:212

Has anyone had any similar errors, how would I fix them? Also, I'm running 1.5.1 (About to upgrade to the new version).

Edit ~
After re-freshing the page the plugin.db updated for the rest of the plugins.

I've got the same errors when trying to update the blog plugins.db
The Forum post is edited by Daniel O'Sullivan Apr 10 '13
Alia Team
Alia Apr 11 '13
Daniel O'Sullivan, you will need to check whether following folders exist on your server:

ow_pluginfiles/admin/languages

- "export" folder
- "import" folder
-"tmp" folder.

Make sure that they all have 777 permissions as well.