We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

A warning to all users | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Abbey
Abbey Sep 4 '13
plus 1 pete
Swaroop Pandey
Swaroop Pandey Sep 5 '13

Hello,

after a deep thinking i realized that i am doing really bad thing so i am going to remove all those download links and all other exchange stuff from the internet.

i know that how many files was downloaded so i will pay to developers for their lose as soon as possible.

i am really sick - sorry

fake id and name - swaroop pandey

Pete
Pete Sep 6 '13

Quote from Swaroop Pandey

Hello,

after a deep thinking i realized that i am doing really bad thing so i am going to remove all those download links and all other exchange stuff from the internet.

i know that how many files was downloaded so i will pay to developers for their lose as soon as possible.

i am really sick - sorry

fake id and name - swaroop pandey

Why dont you try making a few mods yourself and selling them in the oxwall shop,has you can do php . You would get more enjoyment and make some money out of it
Abbey
Abbey Sep 6 '13
I don't think he meant it pete
benjaminmcavoy
benjaminmcavoy Sep 11 '13
Is it normal for a designer to add a FTP account to your cpanel..?  I have attached a photo..

sae ...... this has been added to my ftp

Any help will be great

Thank you
Attachments:
  saeftp.png (9.16Kb)
KreativMind
KreativMind Sep 11 '13
Funny stuff. Damn shame things are getting the way they are.
MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Sep 11 '13
All cPanel accounts have a default FTP.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I was asking your to reply to my email. But you did not :) Still I expect a reply for my email.

Aslo google reported that your email was not originated from a valid email that you claim.
bobbi
bobbi Sep 13 '13
pm sent
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from bobbi pm sent

Got your PM and replied. All I expect is a reply to my email to confirm if its you. I am not sure why you did not yet reply.

If you can do that, I can apologize in public without any conditions and delete my post.
bobbi
bobbi Sep 13 '13
i didnt know if the emaikl was genuine what with the fake users lately, plus i have been on vacation with limited internet access
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I mentioned you that I did sent you an email.

ok.  I dont want our private conversations to have here in the post.
carson
carson Jul 24 '23
i am using free plugin for garage door repair site business , its working good.
Pages: « 1 2