We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions here please - Music Extreme | Forum

Roderick
Roderick Aug 1 '13
Quote from BC
Quote from Roderick
Quote from BC Does this have ROLE support?

For example if you only wanted "Band" & "Musician" roles to be able to upload?

It's a good feature though!

Definitely will buy if there's Role support.

No role support, but if you buy it we will maybe add this to our next update ;)

Bought it. :)

I noticed you're going to add limits for normal accounts.

Does this mean you will add CREDIT support perhaps?

So that users can purchase more uploads?

Yes :)
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 11 '13
i have install the player and it works fine until click the auto play then is goes crazy and plays 2 copy's of the song over the top of each other abut 2 seconds difference and on click the pause button one of the streams stops and one keep playing
Prisc Hatch
Prisc Hatch Aug 19 '13
I am interested in this plugin.  I read through all the posts.  Would I be able to embed the player on the main page of my oxwall site and allow people to listen to what is on my playlist vs on my profile?

I am trying to find a plugin that will suffice as a podcast player - where I am able to upload my own podcast files.  I can't find a plugin that will allow me to embed a player into different blog posts that I create, but I would settle for being able to embed a player on the main page.

I would like the feature of assigning roles as well. I too am on shared hosting and would not want everyone to be able to upload a ton of music files at this point.

Thanks.
The Forum post is edited by Prisc Hatch Aug 19 '13
vanholder Pascal
vanholder Pascal Aug 31 '13

Hello,

I have next error Fatal error: Call to a member function text() on a non-object in/home/artis981/public_html/ow_plugins/musicextreme/bol/service.php on line 50 when i upload a song?

Valley Choirs
Valley Choirs Sep 2 '13
Hello - I just installed this, and the player works fine. However, I am unable to share music with any other members. The screen shots on your plugin page show settings for "My Music" where you can say who is able to access the music you upload - however, I can find no such settings. "Manage My Collection" brings up a list of the songs, but no settings. Am I missing something? I'd like a refund for the plugin if it's not possible to share my music, as that was the whole point of getting it.
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 3 '13

Quote from Valley Choirs
Hello - I just installed this, and the player works fine. However, I am unable to share music with any other members. The screen shots on your plugin page show settings for "My Music" where you can say who is able to access the music you upload - however, I can find no such settings. "Manage My Collection" brings up a list of the songs, but no settings. Am I missing something? I'd like a refund for the plugin if it's not possible to share my music, as that was the whole point of getting it.

you are wasting your time thinking you will get an answer
Scott Tynan
Scott Tynan Oct 15 '13
Hi, 

I see it stores the files in the ow_userfiles/plugins/musicextreme/ folder is there a way for the admin to upload mass files to this folder via ftp and apply the META data to list the name and artist? would be happy if they were added to the admins manage list by default when uploaded in this way.

Scott Tynan
Scott Tynan Oct 15 '13
oh also, a button to open the player in a new minimized window would be great so that users can navigate away from the page easily without having to stop playback.
Scott Tynan
Scott Tynan Oct 15 '13
Quote from Valley Choirs Hello - I just installed this, and the player works fine. However, I am unable to share music with any other members. The screen shots on your plugin page show settings for "My Music" where you can say who is able to access the music you upload - however, I can find no such settings. "Manage My Collection" brings up a list of the songs, but no settings. Am I missing something? I'd like a refund for the plugin if it's not possible to share my music, as that was the whole point of getting it.

You need to enable customising of the users profile page, then the user can select how to restrict the view of the widget, what to call the widget and what skin they would like to display it as. 
Sandra Currey
Sandra Currey Nov 1 '13
Hello I put a new topic in but haven't got any response so I see I should have maybe posted here.  I installed this and it looks fine but it just won't accept .mp3 files, i get an "invalid file type" message.  So pretty close to requesting a refund.
Sandra Currey
Sandra Currey Nov 4 '13
Someone got "Fatal error: Call to a member function text() on a non-object in /home/mysite.html" on trying to load a song.  Skalfa did successfully load a file and suggested i change the upload_mass_filesize directive which i did (from 2mg to 4mg), but this was prior to the above error occuring.  Also when I try to load it just exits me from the website.
Sandra Currey
Sandra Currey Nov 4 '13
I think I will suggest this plugin is now listed as unsupported.
Sandra Currey
Sandra Currey Nov 5 '13

got it to work yay
The Forum post is edited by Sandra Currey Nov 6 '13
Yevhen
Yevhen Dec 4 '13
Hello! I have installed this good plug-in but unfortunately next day I found some problem. Music in profile working well but I have problems with player on a My Music page! Player not working. I tried to push each button - nothing, no actions... Also I cannot see any menu when I point mouse to my name on the right top (to access my profile or settings). I tried to reinstall Music-extreme - same problem on the My Music page. Can somebody help me?
Jack
Jack Dec 7 '13
Fixed! The problem was with progress bar plugin
Roderick
Roderick Dec 7 '13
Quote from Yevhen Hello! I have installed this good plug-in but unfortunately next day I found some problem. Music in profile working well but I have problems with player on a My Music page! Player not working. I tried to push each button - nothing, no actions... Also I cannot see any menu when I point mouse to my name on the right top (to access my profile or settings). I tried to reinstall Music-extreme - same problem on the My Music page. Can somebody help me?

You have an url for me so i can check?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6
You do not have permission to reply this topic