We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Delta-9 THC Questions | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Jun 24
So I got some D9 gummies. Are the mgs of THC the same as would be in a regular edible? These are supposed to have 10mgs of THC, but the lawl states it can only have .03mgs/? I'm probably missing something and being an idiot. Anyone try these? I took 10mg and had a very short, light buzz. Something tells me these are too good to be true as they are legal.
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Jun 24
I assume you mean Delta 8. Yes it is pretty much the same. Dont expect the same high as D9/regular bud/eddie's.
Doral Bares
Doral Bares Jun 24
If you felt just a little buzz from the gummies, it might mean they're within the legal limits. But everyone reacts differently, so it's all about finding what works for you!Speaking of experiences, I recently decided to give Delta 9 edibles a whirl, and let me tell you, they were a game-changer compared to my usual CBD oil routine. It's like a whole new world of relaxation and chill vibes.If you're still curious and want to dive deeper into the world of Delta 9, you might find some helpful info on elevateright.com. They've got some good resources to help navigate the legal and dosage side of things.
Claudette Leanna
Maybe try a bit more or look for a product with higher THC if you're aiming for a stronger effect.
MaisieRowe
MaisieRowe Jul 31
Delta-9 THC gummies can sometimes be tricky because of varying regulations. The legal limit you mentioned is probably referring to Delta-8 or other cannabinoids, not Delta-9. I tried D9 gummies once and found that the effect was pretty mild, even with 10mg doses. For a more pronounced effect, I had better luck with thca flower. It had a more noticeable impact and seemed to work better for me. Maybe experimenting with different products or dosages might help.