We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

after updating core to 1.5.2 => on admin login =>YOU STILL NEED TO SET YOUR CRON JOB [Being checked by developers] | Forum

Daren
Daren Apr 17 '13
Quote from Aliia Daren, this error usually means that there is no space left on your server.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/mysql-error-28-and-solution/

Quote from AliiaDaren, this error usually means that there is no space left on your server.

Oh, then how do I solve it ? Get more web space ? 

Please be more specific .. I'm not a techie ... can you please help me solve this ?

Please tell me what space you are referring to and how do I solve it ? Pls chk attachment if it helps 

The Forum post is edited by Daren Apr 17 '13
Daren
Daren Apr 17 '13
This was given to me by web hosting ...

PHP Fatal error: Class 'BOL_ThemeMasterPage' not found in /home/mal10050/public_html/naturalbornanglers.net/my/ow_core/database.php on line 433

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getUsername() on a non-object in /home/mal10050/public_html/naturalbornanglers.net/my/ow_plugins/blogs/controllers/user_blog.php on line 245  

How do I solve this ? anyone ?

Daren
Daren Apr 17 '13
My hosting online help M. Hanafiah has helped me solved this problem. 

This problem occurs when I update to 1.5.3 after I have updated to 1.5.2 with the Cron issues still there after a few days.

According to M. Hanafiah this is because of database related issue of which I'm sure some of you can solve it (edit: probably not). Anyhow, if you have more questions, you can ask my hosting provider M. Hanafiah at www.internet-webhosting.com

Cheers.

Daren
Daren Apr 17 '13
Also thanks to Aliia as this page, helped my hosting online team. 

Daren, this error usually means that there is no space left on your server. 

cheers

Alia Team
Alia Apr 17 '13
Daren, just wanted to check with you whether CRON issue was solved after you updated to 1.5.3 ?
Daren
Daren Apr 18 '13
Quote from Aliia Daren, just wanted to check with you whether CRON issue was solved after you updated to 1.5.3 ?

Yeah it is fixed, I do not know how does it fix it though, just follow the instruction on Manual Update from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 until my hosting team take over and all is fine and dandy.

Cheers

Steve Winter
Steve Winter Apr 18 '13
Will it eventually squirt in as an automatic update to the admin panel?   Were there any other fixes in the 1.5.3?

Daren
Daren Apr 18 '13
It should have, if your's wasn't squirted, you have to do it manually.
Daren
Daren Apr 18 '13
Does this mean my server is incompatible or anything like that ?

Steve Winter
Steve Winter Apr 19 '13
I assume that you are not on one of the recommended hosting thingies?  I went to http://tinyurl.com/happyhosting after trying others and they even helped me to migrate my Oxwall setup from the "other" site (which will remain nameless because they gave my money back with no hassle at all)

Steve

Alia Team
Alia Apr 19 '13
>>Yeah it is fixed, I do not know how does it fix it though, just follow the instruction on Manual Update from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 until my hosting team take over and all is fine and dandy.

Glad to hear that everything is working now.

>>Will it eventually squirt in as an automatic update to the admin panel?   Were there any other fixes in the 1.5.3?

No, only CRON fix.

I know that your CRON is all set, so update should appear in your admin panel shortly.

Alia Team
Alia Apr 19 '13
>>Does this mean my server is incompatible or anything like that ?

Your server did you use curl command when you got this message? Or you tried "/usr/local/bin/php /home/site/public_html/ow_cron/run.php" ?

Rahul verma
Rahul verma Apr 19 '13
aliia do you have any solution or suggestions  for my problem that why i am getting keep redirected to install page ? 
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Apr 19 '13
I am still not seeing an option inside my Oxwall to upgrade to 1.5.3
Rahul verma
Rahul verma Apr 19 '13
i updated manually , and found it give no error even if i don't have a cron set 
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 22 '13

I also have the same issue :(

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1

File:

/home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/database.php

Line:

Trace:

#0 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute()

#1 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/database.php(397): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array)

#2 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_User', Array, 0, Array)

#3 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(124): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example))

#4 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(294): BOL_UserDao->findByUserName(NULL)

#5 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/uavatars/classes/plugin.php(144): BOL_UserService->findByUsername(NULL)

#6 [internal function]: UAVATARS_CLASS_Plugin->onFinalize(Object(OW_Event))

#7 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(176): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event))

#8 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(348): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event))

#9 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/index.php(76): OW_Application->finalize()

#10 {main}

Type:

PDOException

Pages: « 1 2 3