We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.5.2 update fast congratulation | Forum

ben
ben Apr 12 '13
comparing when update to 1.5.0 and now 1.5.2

install 1.5.0 very slow on my computer and update 1.5.0 crashing my server twice

install 1.5.2 is fast in my computer and updating is also fast only takes one or two second. disk io jumping from 20 to 150 when updating, and i think it's make oxwall user on share host experiencing high load issue. but this is great improvement from oxwall congratulation
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Apr 27 '23
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Orlando Exterminator
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Apr 27 '23
Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: Oviedo Exterminator
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 5 '23
Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: The Continuum
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 5 '23
I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. Grand Dunman
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 6 '23
It is very good, but look at the information at this address. tax accountant near me
Mitchell Thornton
Here you will learn what is important, it gives you a link to an interesting web page: tax accountant near me
Mitchell Thornton
Gives you the best website address I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. tax preparer
Mitchell Thornton
Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. tax preparer
Mitchell Thornton
This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: travel
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 13 '23
Normally while I search the internet I try to look for web sites which provide good information and therefore I found this website. Often times that I have been to this particular web site I've took pleasure in the good content here. A great site and i'll be back once more for more good content… tdb reviews