We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Player loads but will not play - Music Extreme | Forum

Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon May 17 '13
All users who bought this plugin says it doesn't work well as advertised .Auto play is the main problem.I guess the developer really need to take this complaints seriously and fix the problem rather than asking for their personal admin credentials .
Roderick
Roderick May 18 '13
Quote from Joseph Simon All users who bought this plugin says it doesn't work well as advertised .Auto play is the main problem.I guess the developer really need to take this complaints seriously and fix the problem rather than asking for their personal admin credentials .

I think everybody needs to update to a modern browser before complaining about not working...

We are one of the best here in support, ask around..

Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon May 23 '13

Quote from Roderick
Quote from Joseph Simon All users who bought this plugin says it doesn't work well as advertised .Auto play is the main problem.I guess the developer really need to take this complaints seriously and fix the problem rather than asking for their personal admin credentials .

I think everybody needs to update to a modern browser before complaining about not working...

I am using Mozilla ,21.0 Google Version 28.0.1469.0,IE 10,Maxthon v4.06 and the plugin doesnt work on none of them Plus i don't think those guys who are the admins an of an oxwall site and those who bought the plugins will be using an out dated browser,they aint that stupid..
The Forum post is edited by Joseph Simon May 23 '13
Roderick
Roderick May 23 '13
Quote from Joseph Simon
Quote from Roderick

I am using Mozilla ,21.0 Google Version 28.0.1469.0,IE 10,Maxthon v4.06 and the plugin doesnt work on none of them Plus i don't think those guys who are the admins an of an oxwall site and those who bought the plugins will be using an out dated browser,they aint that stupid..

Then you have a plugin conflict, please deactivate all plugins one by one and check 
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon May 23 '13
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon May 23 '13
i already replied u..that 2 days ago...Now u want me to uninstall the default plugins? ..
Roderick
Roderick May 23 '13
Quote from Joseph Simon i already replied u..that 2 days ago...Now u want me to uninstall the default plugins? ..

Then give me master login and ftp so we can look, dont make life to hard dude :)
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Jul 27 '13
same issue plugin isnt playing any way to fix this
Roderick
Roderick Jul 28 '13
PM me please
Modern
Modern Feb 19 '14
alireza, you sign him up as an user and give him all administrator permissions and a password.  Once the problem is fixed, you delete the account.  If anything goes wrong on your site you know who has done it.  Its not rocket science.

Roderick
Roderick Feb 20 '14
Quote from Modern alireza, you sign him up as an user and give him all administrator permissions and a password.  Once the problem is fixed, you delete the account.  If anything goes wrong on your site you know who has done it.  Its not rocket science.

Yeah :)
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic