We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall hosting [Open Discussion] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Anonymous
Anonymous Apr 13 '13
Hello all,

I am trying to find a good hosting for my website.
I don't want to have a headache about storage and bandwidth.
I would like to have unlimited storage and bandwidth, 99.9& uptime and most important - great speed.

It is known that unlimited hosting plans has other limitations as CPU usage, big MySQL queries and so on.

Can someone help with finding a really good hosting provider which can give me all what I mentioned above?

I really don't know what to choose - there are thousands of hosting providers...

10x in advance!
The Forum post is edited by Alia Apr 15 '13
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Apr 14 '13
justhost.com
highly recommended
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Apr 16 '13
So far I have had success with http://tinyurl.com/happyhosting and no hassle about running Oxwall.
Abbey
Abbey Apr 21 '13
I'm using hostgator, I was with arvixe but I wasn't happy after my site started to grow, have no complaints about hostgator so far, they respond fast, have not had any downtime on my site and any issues are resolved fast.
TeamX
TeamX Apr 24 '15

Quote from Anonymous Hello all,

I am trying to find a good hosting for my website.
I don't want to have a headache about storage and bandwidth.
I would like to have unlimited storage and bandwidth, 99.9& uptime and most important - great speed.

It is known that unlimited hosting plans has other limitations as CPU usage, big MySQL queries and so on.

Can someone help with finding a really good hosting provider which can give me all what I mentioned above?

I really don't know what to choose - there are thousands of hosting providers...

10x in advance!
If u need try with it, 0r L00king f0r the best 0xwall h0sting then visit http://serverorbits.com/oxwall_hosting
Brenda Renkema
Brenda Renkema Jul 8 '15
We just moved the Oxwall to a new host we were having speed issues and that was using Arvixe, and I use them on my regular sites with no issues, it is just Oxwall is a lot bigger script than my usuall ones and my client had to have the speed.

This one we are seeing a lot more speed with the Oxwall script.

http://www.fastcomet.com

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jul 8 '15
i use www.x10premium.com i started of on there free one but transferred to the paid 
Wilzer
Wilzer Oct 5 '15
Had a total crash of my website on Arvixe's shared hosting account.  Everything went down, SQL, Email Server, Web access.  24/7 support has now gone to 6am to 4pm m-f for US and chat is defunct, phone rings busy all of supposed support hours.  Understand that company was recently sold, I guess I,we, were sold too.:o

Back up today but no news of what happened, the support downgrade is a bummer, just when I was getting spoiled.
farhan
farhan Jun 28
Generate short URLs online for free: Take advantage of online tools to generate short URLs without any cost. free short url generation