We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Compose message | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 16 '13
Feel free to post suggestions here.
Joseph
Joseph Apr 18 '13
would be awesome if we could message group members send a mass message out to all members of a group
matt
matt May 2 '13
+1 for groups. That would be awesome.

Thanks for your work Sergey.
matt
matt May 2 '13
One other suggestion. We would like to be able to choose what info comes up with the User name, from the profile. ATM, it displays sex and age. It would be good to have a choice in the settings.

Thanks!
Matt
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 2 '13

I am going to add Mass Mailing for groups and events in the next update. Also I will add a setting to the plugin admin page, so admins will be able to choose which information about user should be displayed ( instead of sex and age ). The update will be released this month.

Sergey

bobbi
bobbi Jul 29 '13
could a reply to all button be added so if say i mass mail say 10 members they have a choice either to reply to just me or to all who received my message :)
matt
matt Sep 29 '13
+1 For bobbi's suggestion.
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jan 14 '14

Great plugin, very useful, but ...

Once installed will not let you send messages between users who are not friends, preventing presented before ordering friendship.

Maybe add admin option to allow or not allow sending messages between no friends.

matt
matt Oct 16 '14
Hi Sergey,

My users are asking (a lot) for the reply to all. The are impatient that they can send and egt a message from/to the group but not respond, from the mail to the group. Currently they have to go back to the group and message the members - so the communication becomes disjointed.

If you can implement this - it would be a massive improvement.
Kindest,

Matt
Christian
Christian Oct 31 '14
Hi Sergey,
if I'm right that one recipient does not see all other recipients this feature together with a !reply to all"-button would be very nice!
Thanks,
Christian
matt
matt Nov 18 '14
Please? Please, please, please :) How about a donation to help ease the way? It is worth a few drinks?
Graham
Graham Nov 22 '14
+1 reply to all :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic