We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Avatar History | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 17 '13
Feel free to post suggestions here.
Joseph
Joseph Apr 18 '13
you know I have to ask when is something like this coming out for newsfeed I have been asking around for things like this forever
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 18 '13
Hello Joseph,

Do you mean the ability to post photos from Newsfeed? If yes, I've already done it in this plugin - Attachments

Roderick
Roderick Apr 21 '13
Option to NOT show the album in the galleries, just in profile, nobody wants to see this album in the normal album galleries
Chris
Chris Jun 17 '13
would it be possible to add the ability to select avatar from uploaded pictures?
Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 24 '13
Quote from Chris would it be possible to add the ability to select avatar from uploaded pictures?

I second that Thumbs up! and Bump for good luck :P
Etienne
Etienne May 13 '14
Hey,

First of all, thx for your plugin, could be possible to add automatically the first avatar in the album?

Roderick
Roderick May 16 '14
Hi, thanks :) in what album?
Quote from Etienne Hey,

First of all, thx for your plugin, could be possible to add automatically the first avatar in the album?

Etienne
Etienne May 17 '14
In the default album created by your plugin (ex : "Profile Pictures").

Actually, the album is created, when the history start, with the first avatar change.

But it's could be really usefull to create directly this default album on the registration with the avatar.

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 19 '14
Thank you for the suggestions. I will create the first record to the history after a new user join. This enhancement will be added to the next plugin update.
Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jun 24 '14

Is it right that the avatar history album is PUBLICLY visible on the general Photo tab? I would want to have it only as private photo album (accessible only from the users profile).

Is that possible? If it is only public, then I can't purchaseit... :(

Thank you for your clarification on this

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 24 '14
Unfortunately, Oxwall does not provide such possibility to make one album private. So, user can only change privacy of all albums, including avatar history album.
Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jul 7 '14

My question is this:

is the album visible when clicking on "Photo" in the main upper menu bar

or

is the album (only) visible when looking at the users profile ?

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 7 '14

Hello,

By now all the photos are publicly visible. Unfortunately, there is no way to make them private - there is no such programming API in the Photo plugin. It may change in future updates of Oxwall Photo plugin and when it happen I will implement this feature in my plugin.
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic