We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support Questions - Avatar History | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 17 '13
Feel free to ask me anything regarding the plugin.
Ayo Tunde
Ayo Tunde Apr 27 '13
I noticed that if you click on "Chat now" button below the profile avatar, it still take you to the profile gallery and not chat.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 28 '13
Hello Ayo Tinde,

I tested it one more time and everything works OK. Which browser do you use?

Ayo Tunde
Ayo Tunde Apr 29 '13
Yeah! I tried it on Firefox, Opera, Chrome & Safari
Ayo Tunde
Ayo Tunde Apr 29 '13
This is where am talking about (see attachment), if you click on the CHAT NOW button, it still takes you to photo album on all the browsers.
Attachments:
  sample.png (167.58Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 29 '13

Ayo Tunde,

It might be a conflict with other plugins on your site. I need access to your site to find the reason of the issue. Could you PM me your site url.
Ayo Tunde
Ayo Tunde Apr 30 '13
@Sergey, you are right. Profile Photo Click plugin is the one conflicting your plugin. I uninstalled it and CHAT NOW works fine. But the profile picture becomes unclickable. Any hint?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 30 '13
Ayo Tunde,

Do you mean the profile picture in Sidebar? I will add this feature in the next update.

Ayo Tunde
Ayo Tunde May 1 '13
The bigger one on the profile page is not linked to the profile picture album.
Ayo Tunde
Ayo Tunde May 1 '13
Moreso, there is no option to use any of the uploaded profile picture as "use as profile picture".
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Jan 23 '14
not working in 1.6
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 23 '14
Quote from Ilpostoxania not working in 1.6

Could you describe the problem. I tested it and everything is OK. My demo site ( demo.oxpro.org ) works on Oxwall 1.6. You can check the plugin there.
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Jan 24 '14
ok teanx !
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Jan 24 '14
(demo.oxpro.org) not working in 1.6 
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Jan 24 '14
change image sees nothing (Demo.oxpro.org) 
Kostia
Kostia Mar 22 '14
also not working. also problems with chat as Ayo Tunde said ant also doesnt work with plugin  'use as profile picture"', and no history avatar pic is showing. Then you push on avatar in user profile it shows you old picture. 
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Jun 10 '14
how does this plugin installed on the version 1.6
Shinyglaze
Shinyglaze Sep 3 '15

Hi Sergey,

in my community I get everytime two Pictures posted into Profil History Album. How can i Change this?

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Sep 7 '15
Hello Shinyglaze,

So when you change your avatar image 2 copies of the same photo are adding to "Profile Pictures" album. Do I understand you correctly?

Shinyglaze
Shinyglaze Sep 7 '15

thats right.

Pages: 1 2 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic