We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Personal injury | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded

a novice to this forum and found that there isn’t much information about personal injury law. 
really will appreciate  lawyers/student-at-law who are in this field or have info about this field can provide some insights on the prospects, job opportunities, career path and also the pay scale  ( I known very practical) of a personal injury lawyer.

many thanks!

Olli Stor
Olli Stor Jul 25
To be honest, that thread was one of the more glowing reviews of PI work I’ve ever seen. If you think that’s negative, I doubt you have the stomach for the kind of slag PI lawyers (particularly plaintiff side) get on the regular.

Though if you left that thread feeling like no positives were discussed, I’m not sure any area of law will be particularly attractive.
Olli Stor
Olli Stor Jul 25
Personal injury law is a pretty interesting field. It can be very rewarding but also challenging. The job prospects are good, especially if you join a reputable personal injury law firm. They often provide good training and a clear career path.
Starting out, you might work on gathering evidence, interviewing clients, and doing legal research. As you gain experience, you'll handle more complex cases and maybe even go to court. Pay can vary, but experienced personal injury lawyers can make a decent living.
The Forum post is edited by Olli Stor Jul 25