We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

high cpu occupancy by httpd when reply photo topics,watch out everybody | Forum

Xavi
Xavi Apr 22 '13
occurs only  in the MAIN page when  reply photo topics ( in view photo mode) uploaded in the PHOTO page  with v1.53,it's normal to reply in the PHOTO page.
The Forum post is edited by Xavi Apr 24 '13
Alia Team
Alia Apr 23 '13
What do you mean by "photo topics"?
Can you give more evidence that high cpu usage is connected to this particular page only?

Xavi
Xavi Apr 23 '13
Quote from Aliia What do you mean by "photo topics"?
Can you give more evidence that high cpu usage is connected to this particular page only?

the "photo topics" is  the newsfeeds dsiplayed  on  main page (and on dashboard actually) which the photos were uoloaded on the photo page,the cpu usage will be high if click the photo (in view photo mode) and reply it continuously.

I tested it on two different PC both are centos (one of them is centos6.4 and fresh installtion totally ),the issue  occured with v1.53 absolutely.

The Forum post is edited by Xavi Apr 23 '13
Xavi
Xavi Apr 23 '13
I have test it on your offical demo site a few minutes ago,I replied a photo topic continuously,and the same issue occured,the replys were delayed is its symptom.

here is  the newsfeed which I replied to:photo uploaded by Jane Smith on Mar 26 (reply it in view mode on main page,not photo page).

Jane SmithMar 26

The Forum post is edited by Xavi Apr 24 '13
Xavi
Xavi Apr 24 '13
Allia,have you verified this bug?I think it's a serious bug which would cause site goes down.
Xavi
Xavi May 2 '13
All right,I recorded a video to demonstrate this bug,hope this helps.

Can't believe no one else has found this bug yet.

adam sendler
adam sendler Oct 5 '23
Although working on a large number of different projects can become monotonous after a while. Therefore, in order to constantly develop in design, I browse the Depositphotos blog. This gives me the opportunity to follow fashion trends, as trends and seasons change quickly, it is not easy to keep up with current colors.
MichealAllanson
MichealAllanson Oct 6 '23
Good post. I learn something tougher on different blogs everyday. It'll at all times be stimulating to learn content from other writers and observe somewhat one thing from their store. I’d choose to use some with the content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link in your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.ร้านกาแฟอุบล
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 20 '23
We can also set you up with acid- or water-base-stained patio for color depth and allure to rival a misty morning. Tree Services of Fullerton
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
This includes everything from minor tune-ups to complete engine rebuilds. Mount Vernon Onsite Truck Repair
Jobsfofelons0
I really got into this article. I found it to be interesting and loaded with unique points of interest. I like to read material that makes me think. Thank you for writing this great content.click me
HUNAINKHAN
HUNAINKHAN Mar 6
This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. buy gold bullion Sydney This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. sell gold Melbourne