We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I'm considering buying a budget-friendly property in Bali | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Aug 5
Hello everyone! I'm considering buying a budget-friendly property in Bali, perhaps as a vacation home or an investment. I'm not sure where to start or which areas offer the best value. Any recommendations or tips would be greatly appreciated!
Alexis
Alexis Aug 5
Hi! Bali is an excellent choice for affordable real estate that also offers great investment potential https://worldestate.homes/en/indonesia/bali/cheap/. If you're looking for budget-friendly options, there are several areas you might consider. For instance, Canggu has become quite popular among investors and tourists alike. You can find one-bedroom apartments starting from around $94,000, and the area is known for its vibrant community and growing infrastructure. Another area to explore is Ubud, which is famous for its lush landscapes and artistic vibe. While it tends to attract those looking for a quieter lifestyle, it still offers plenty of properties that are both affordable and charming. For example, you can find villas priced from around $86,000. These options can provide a good mix of living space and potential rental income. World Estate Homes offers a wide range of properties in these areas and more, ensuring you find something that fits your budget and preferences. They provide a comprehensive service, including legal support and property management, which is particularly helpful if you're investing from abroad. The process is made even easier with their online consultation and property tours, which can be tailored to your specific needs and schedule.