We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Looking for a New Tattoo Machine | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Zurcke
Zurcke Aug 6

Hey everyone,

I've been on the hunt for a new tattoo machine and finally decided to check out Vlad Blad Irons https://vladblad.com/tattoo-kits/

I needed something versatile, reliable, and easy to work with for both lining and shading. After doing some research, I realized I wanted a machine that could offer smooth transitions and handle long sessions without overheating. I came across the options and was particularly drawn to their range, but it was the Avenger 3 Pro that really caught my eye.

The Avenger 3 Pro stood out to me because of its precision and how smoothly it operates. It’s lightweight, which is a huge plus for long sessions, and the balance is just perfect, reducing fatigue. The machine also offers adjustable stroke lengths, which I find incredibly useful for switching between styles without any hassle. The build quality is top-notch, and it feels really sturdy in hand. Overall, I’m impressed with the Avenger 3 Pro and would definitely recommend checking it out if you're in the market for a reliable and efficient machine.   

The Forum post is edited by Zurcke Aug 6