We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I'm trying to get a better understanding of these conspiracy theories | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Aug 6
Hi folks, I'm trying to get a better understanding of these conspiracy theories and claims about secret societies manipulating world events. It seems like there's so much out there. Does anyone know of any reliable sources or documentaries that cover these topics comprehensively?
Alexis
Alexis Aug 6
Hello! I totally get how confusing it can be with all the theories and claims going around. If you're looking for a deep dive into the idea of hidden forces influencing global events, you might want to check out a site called Exposing Anti-Cult Terrorism https://actfiles.org/. This platform provides a lot of information on how certain groups, under the guise of anti-cult activities, might be involved in manipulating geopolitical situations. One of the standout resources they have is a documentary called "The IMPACT." It offers a detailed examination of these secret networks and suggests how they might be behind significant global events, such as terrorist attacks and political unrest. The film presents a narrative that challenges the usual suspects like governments or corporations, suggesting instead that these anti-cult groups are pulling the strings behind the scenes.