We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

wallpaper william morris | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Speliermus Josh
Hello, I want to remodel the color on the walls of my house, I was thinking about painting it a different color but I have found that there is adhesive wallpaper that is placed on the walls and that's it, you don't have to do anything else, you can also remove it whenever you want, I loved this, so now I'm looking for William Morris style wallpaper to put on my walls. Can anyone here recommend a store that sells this style of wallpaper? thank you
Seranto
Seranto Aug 12
You can paint the walls, but it will be a bit plain, monotonous. The best option, I think, would be to pick up a beautiful wallpaper in one of the online stores. Now so many stylish wallpaper is offered and William Morris style is only one of them. However, you can and experiment, in one room to stick such wallpaper, and in the bedroom, for example, glue other drawings. The choice is now very large.

stas namin
stas namin Aug 12
Decide what style you want to decorate the room in. Some popular styles include minimalism, modern, classic, Scandinavian and many more. Choose wallpaper that matches the chosen style. Consider the colors and textures of the furniture in the room. Wallpaper can be a great way to combine and coordinate colors and styles of furniture. Think about how the wallpaper will match your furniture. Wallpaper can be purchased in a store, there is a large selection, and if not, they will bring exactly what you need.
Piter
Piter Aug 12
Yes. I agree with you. Self-adhesive wallpaper is very convenient. It is of very high quality. I recommend that you consider wallpaper options in the william morris wallpaper style. These are the very wallpapers that just have very atmospheric and cozy pictures that will give great comfort in the house. In this store there is a huge selection of high-quality and self-adhesive wallpapers that you will like.
Miranda
Miranda Aug 12
Nowadays, mostly just self-adhesive wallpaper is sold only. They are very convenient and easy to glue and can be changed at any time. Today, for example, you like the William Morris style, but after a while you will want something else. Especially now in online stores such a choice that just get lost from such an abundance of wallpaper assortment.