We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

adding users | Forum

arik
arik Apr 25 '13

I got about 50 emails from Oxwall  on my E-mail ;

Details for the user account for user "brigitten" on the website "mysiteoxwall.com "(pending approval by the administrator)

brigitten has applied for an account

http://mysiteoxwall.com/q=user/172/edit

There's only the names of the users and different numbers before / edit. When you click on a link I get redirected to a home page, users are not added. What is it?

The Forum post is edited by arik Apr 25 '13
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 4 '23
Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. Kissimmee Bed Bug Control
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 6 '23
Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. Termite Treatment Orlando
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 6 '23
I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. Termite Treatment Oviedo
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Dec 19 '23
Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. تصليح طباخات
ganiti nk
ganiti nk Dec 27 '23
Discover 천안오피's therapeutic massages for ultimate relaxation.
ganiti nk
ganiti nk Dec 27 '23
밤의민족 invites you to explore the night's mysteries. Uncover the best 'OP' spots and home Thai massages effortlessly.
ganiti nk
ganiti nk Dec 27 '23
As a frequent visitor to Jeju, 제주오피 has become my go-to for massage services. The platform's transparency and options are unbeatable.
ganiti nk
ganiti nk Dec 27 '23
포항오피 offers a fantastic range of massage services in Pohang. I had an amazing experience there!
ganiti nk
ganiti nk Dec 27 '23
When it comes to reliable 설문조사 사이트 추천, Tipping is my first choice.
Mitchell Thornton
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. marijuana dispensary
Mitchell Thornton
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Watten House
Mitchell Thornton
Amazing, this is great as you want to learn more, I invite to This is my page. The Continuum
Mitchell Thornton
In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. electrical work
Mitchell Thornton
I encourage you to read this text it is fun described ... b12 injections
Mitchell Thornton
It's superior, however , check out material at the street address. draft floor plans
Mitchell Thornton
wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , dip manicure