We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

About the student ID authentication system | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded

I have a question regarding Spotify's student discount.

I just applied for Spotify's student discount (I entered the name of my university and sent a photo of my student ID). A few minutes later, I received an email from Sheer (SheerID Verification) saying, ``Let's proceed with Spotify authentication.'' I received an email with a button to ``Complete authentication.'' However, even if I press [Complete Authentication], I am redirected to the screen where I have to send a photo of my student ID card. *I repeated this twice, but it was the same.

I tried again in the browser (private mode), but as of now I am not receiving any emails.

What should I do about this? Thank you for your reply.

※I am Japanese, so I wrote this text using Google Translate.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

rfy2222
rfy2222 Aug 16
Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. a course in miracles
rfy2222
rfy2222 Aug 16
I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. a course in miracles
Claudette Leanna
Just read through the thread about Spotify's new identity validation service for student accounts
Alex Baroness
Alex Baroness Aug 18
SheerID's process is usually pretty smooth, but sometimes things don't work right. But they can check out your details and sort things out so you can move on with your discount. These kinds of ID checks are used a lot in different places, not just for student discounts. It’s calledKYC verification, and it’s there to make sure only the right folks get access to special deals. It really helps keep things fair and stops people from gaming the system.