We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is there any little's/middle's who dye their hair different colors? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Aug 16

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who dyes their hair different colors. I've been doing it for years now. I've done it red, teal, purple, violet, fushia, hot pink, magenta.

The brands I've used we're: Manic Panic, Special Effects which sadly discounted, Arctic Fox, Adore Hair Dye, Lime Crime, and a few other brands that's not coming to me at this moment. I always use lots of deep conditioner and products to keep my hair healthy and from falling out. Who else dyes their hair? If you do, what color do you generally use? What's your favorite hair dye brand? 

Next month I'm dying my hair back to magenta, it's probably one of my favorite hair colors I've used on my hair. It always comes out great!
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Aug 16
I typically dye my hair some version of pink or purple. My stylist is going to do the pan flag for me next Pride so pink
Doral Bares
Doral Bares Aug 16
I've been dyeing my hair for years too, and I've tried pretty much every color under the sun. Magenta is a favorite of mine as well; it just has this vibrant pop that always makes me feel great. I’ve tried Manic Panic, Arctic Fox, and a bunch of others, but I keep coming back to Arctic Fox because it lasts longer for me. Keeping my hair healthy has been a big focus, especially since I have fine hair that can get damaged easily. I’ve started using this best texture spray for fine hair from Virgo de Novo, and it’s been a game changer for adding volume without weighing it down. Helps a ton with keeping my hair looking fresh between colors.