We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

You Can Own A 50th Anniversary AC/DC Franck Muller Watch For 00! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Aug 19

Franck Muller proudly unveils two limited editions, honoring the 50th Anniversary of Rock Legends AC/DC. Commemorating the Band’s unmatched success, these limited editions of 50 pieces each, are available in polished stainless steel and brushed titanium with black PVD treatment.

Encased in a sleek and distinctive 43 mm tonneau shaped case, a hallmark of Franck Muller's design philosophy, this horological masterpiece houses an automatic movement with a date window at 6 o'clock, embodying the pinnacle of Swiss watchmaking excellence.

Killian Vambey
I bet the 43 mm tonneau case adds a bold touch, making these pieces stand out even more.
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Aug 19
Those Franck Muller AC/DC anniversary watches sound incredible! I had a similar thrill with a patek philippe nautilus replica I found last year—it was a rare find and totally worth it. Limited editions always add that extra excitement. The combination of rock legends and fine watchmaking seems like a perfect match. The stainless steel and titanium with PVD treatment must look amazing in person. Definitely a collector's dream!